Create an XML Video Player Using ActionScript 3.0
This tutorial will teach you how to create a dynamic XML video player in Flash using AS3. This sort of player could be used in portfolio websites, product display websites, or any project that allows the user to select a video to play from a certain playlist. The player will of course be configured using XML – meaning that you can update the contents of the player without having to update your actual FLA.
This is an intermediate level tutorial that uses the FLVPlayback Component, the Loader Class, and various AS3 basic concepts such as Variables, the Display List, and Event Handling. Make sure you review all these other tutorials in order to fully understand how this tutorial works.
Read full tutorial: www.republicofcode.com/tutorials/flash/as3xmlvideoplaye…
Would you like to see:
- as3 flvplayback playlist (2)
- flvplayback playlist (2)
- xml video player using actionscript 3 0 (2)
- actionscript xml create video playlist (1)
- flash video player playlist with XML AS3 (1)
- flash xml video player tutorial (1)
- flvplayback playlist as3 (1)